Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Training – Day 3 (w1)

Well, I don’t have too much to say today.  I skipped my workout today so I could rest my hip – which already feels much better and several major meltdowns by Zoe.  We are planning to go out tomorrow and do a run after Brent gets off work.

I DO have a major accomplishment for today.  I met a friend at Chik-fil-A today for lunch, and I skipped the trash food for a healthy lunch (salad with grilled chicken, fruit, fat free / low cal dressing, and Coke Zero).  Another major accomplishment is that I haven’t had REAL Coke in 4 days….. traded it in for Coke Zero.  So, even though we didn’t run tonight, I made some positive steps forward in the diet department. 

I am using Weight Watchers (online) to help me eat sensibly and healthy.  It’s really a reasonable program and they have an improved app for the iPhone, so I have NO excuses to eat poorly – even on the road :)

More to come tomorrow!  Nitey Nite :), Megs

1 comments:

Sonya :) said...

Yah for healthy choices!! :) I get to start officially today. I signed up already for the over and hour run. SIGN UP TODAY!!