Friday, January 28, 2011

Bye Bye 90's

I hate to watch the scale on a daily basis, but my OCD has kicked in way to hard.  I've been getting on at the same time every morning right before my shower (w/ empty bladder :).  Today, I made it below the 190 mark - 189.5 to be exact.  While this may not seem like much to some, it is a huge accomplishment for me!  I am estatic right now! 

I wasn't able to go walking yesterday, but Brent, Kara, Zoe, Philip & I managed to walk 5.1 miles today.  It was such a beautiful day here in League City, so I felt like we needed to take advantage of all God had to offer.  It took us ~ 1 hr 28 min to do the walk.  We came in at 16 (point something) min / mile.  Much improved from the last one!  Having a partner (s) to walk/run with really helps to keep me motivated & going.  When we got back home, I was really feeling it all over my body though!  Enjoying sitting down, resting my dogs, & watching the kids play Wii :)

Till next time - M

0 comments: