Sunday, January 30, 2011

It’s Already Been a Month

Well, 1 month into the transformation, and today was the morning to take measurements and pictures.  I can’t even begin to say how nervous I was to find out what kind of results I’ve gotten.  Let’s say I was shocked to say the least when we started using the measuring tape.  Let me first say that I knew I’ve lost some weight because my clothes feel more comfortable, but I had no idea it was this much!  Without further adieu, here is my chart from last month & this month!

 

Measurement

1/4/11 (sizes)

1/30/11 (sizes)

Height 5’ 4” 5’ 4”
Weight 200 lbs * will weigh on Monday
BMI    
     
Pant size 16 16 (loosely)
Shirt size XL (16/18) XL (16/18 – loosely)
Bra size 42 DD 42 DD (loosely)
     
Chest (in) 49 3/8 47
Waist (in) 48 43
Hips (in) 46 44

 

Based on these measurements, I have lost a total of 9 inches in the past 4 weeks.  That’s definitely more than I had ever imagined!  Makes me want to keep going strong!!!  I will weigh tomorrow morning since my Weight Watchers weigh-ins are on Monday morning.  Fingers crossed for that, but if it’s not as substantial, I’m ok with that :)

0 comments: