Thursday, March 24, 2011

Tough Day

This is only going to be a short post since boot camp starts in 2 hours.  I need to get my booty in gear and make something high in protein for dinner, wash a load of clothes, pick up the house a little, and decide what I'll be wearing for tonight - not that it's a fashion show ;)  Why have I waited until 6pm to do all this you might ask...... I have been in the biggest funk today!  Not only have I felt like crap physically, but I have also felt emotionally drained.  Have really been struggling with whether or not to go to class tonight.  I called my training partner, Melissa, who has so wonderfully talked me out of it though!  What would I do without the support of my wonderful friends??!!!!  I have lots to blog about the past 2 nights at boot camp, so maybe I will work on that tonight when I get home. 

Say a prayer for me tonight that I will have the strength to finish the 1st week with perfect attendance. 

Feeling like the little engine that could..... I think I can! I think I can!  M


0 comments: