Sunday, March 20, 2011

Boot Camp

So, Boot Camp starts this afternoon at Premier Martial Arts in League City.  I am signed up for 6 weeks.  Don't know why I am nervous - have done boot camp there 2x before.  We will be doing PT's tonight for the 1 mile run, sit-ups, and push-ups as well as weight and measurements.  I think I'm just nervous about the run b/c my last few runs have left my legs in excrutiating pain.  We shall see!  It's only 1 mile, as opposed to 3 like I try to do on my own.  I'm also doing boot camp by myself this time.  I've always done it with my friend Kara, so I feel a little apprehensive about stepping out there and doing it without her.  I guess she is like my security blanket.  I hope to post tonight when we finish to update my stats.  Wish me luck :)  M

0 comments: